Monday, March 21, 2016

Chickens are hatching!!

Hi everyone,

Tune in later. I will post pictures here if I get them. I can't get into school today, but Mr. Kosegarten is taking good care of them!

3 already hatched and he moved them into the big box with warm light, food, and water!!

I'll be at school early tomorrow, so knock on the window if you arrive before the bell and you can come see!!! I have to go to a meeting all day out of the building tomorrow.

However,  you will be able to check in on them during class with Mrs. Aubois!

How exciting!

Have a great day today! How much snow did you get? I have 3" here in Warwick. Take a ruler outside and check YOUR total. Post it here.

Ms. Tuttle

2 comments:

Weather and Climate

Our studies of Weather and Climate are in full swing! We watched the forecast today and discussed being ready for early morning frigid tem...