Monday, August 17, 2015

OCEAN EXPEDITION!!!

Ocean Expedition! 

I begin tomorrow--as I join the Exploration Vessel, the Nautilus and the Corps of Exploration as a Science Communication Fellow. 

Tune in, ask questions! I would love to hear from you! You can click on the link and watch live footage. Under the main video screen is a space to type questions. You can see if I'm on watch by scrolling down the page.There are pictures of the people that are working in the control room at the time. Please let me know who you are and what your question is! There is no need to wait, however. 
In fact, you can start now! 
Tomorrow they will be exploring shipwreck off the coast of California. I will be onboard on Thursday. 

Some good news about the return trip--some of the dates have changed. Luckily, I will be able to join you for the first day of school!! So, tune in at some point over the next couple of weeks and try to connect with me. You an also view the videos and images on the page. These are highlights and information previously recorded on the expedition.

Here's the link:

Stay tuned for more updates. And please spread the word to schoolmates!

See you soon!
Ms. Tuttle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Tuttle,
    What a great site! I will have look on it again later in the week when you are on board the Nautilus. Have a great trip and we will see you return!
    Mr. Edmunds

    ReplyDelete

Weather and Climate

Our studies of Weather and Climate are in full swing! We watched the forecast today and discussed being ready for early morning frigid tem...